Wednesday, April 16, 2008

smallest park in the world

This is Guffey Park, on the corner of Arrow Street and Mass Ave. I don't know what it takes to make a park, but apparently its not grass, because all this park has is three trees, some plantings, and six steps. There's not even a bench! I thought for sure every park should have at least a bench, but I guess not. So there you have it, the smallest park in the world.
(Actually, google tells me that the real smallest park in the world is Mill Ends Park in Portland Oregon)

climate: sunny, high 40's
shoes: new grey keds!
ipod: kris kristofferson. keds and kris k- I'm kicking it old school today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kris kristofferson do you have on your ipod? its like i don't even know you anymore

Anonymous said...

There's a tree somewhere in like Alaska or some shit that Teddy Roosevelt designated as a National Park. A tree!