Friday, April 11, 2008

childhood lost














For all my readers out there in TV land, don't worry, I did not abandon my blog. I had a two day conference this week, so there wasn't any walking to work. But here's two photos from this morning to make up for it. This time its not a glove or a hat, but a super hero that got hung up on a fence post. Of course now that I've posted about it, it will probably turn out to be a suspicious package, and the bomb squad will have to come out and detonate spidey. (He'll get away safely though. He always does.) The second photo is someone's awesome looking tricycle going out with the trash. I'm telling you now- that trike rider will have fond memories of riding up and down the block on that thing. Memories of playing cops 'n robbers, piloting a jet, and captaining a boat, always with her trusty trike. Then one day her parents just tossed it out with yesterday's paper and last nights leftover macaroni casserole (which wasn't very good). She will look back on those memories and resent her parents for ruining her childhood with hamburger helper and throwing out her best friend. Way to go 'rents.

Not that I'd know. Just a guess here...

climate: overcast, high 40's
shoes: burgundy sneaks
ipod: new radicals

No comments: