Monday, March 24, 2008

now nobody knows your name

I always liked the idea of The Friendly Eating Place, even though I never actually ate there. It just sounds so welcoming! It had a fire awhile back and although I thought Mass Ave would be a good restaurant location, it didn't come back. I recently ran into Diz, my good friend and Vice-President of Two Hat Design Build coming out of the space. He gave me the lowdown that the owner contracted them to fix the space up, but there's no new tenant yet, which got me thinking: what do we need on Mass Ave? My call is a sushi place. Or a bakery. Any thoughts?

climate: sunny, mid 30's
shoes: burgundy sneaks
ipod: donna lewis. sad but true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've had a gyro from that place. it was pretty good. as long as it's not a bank or a cellphone store, i'll be happy.