Friday, March 7, 2008

look at me, i'm crazy tilted windows house

Noticed this house tucked behind and between two street front houses. The front door is open, so I had to take my picture and escape quickly for fear of being caught. I wonder what the resale value is on something that ... um... unique?
This inexplicably makes me angry. I imagine the homeowner to be an annoying yuppie-hippie (yippie) that thinks they're "crazy" and "creative", but in a "fun" way. They probably wear lots of bright colors and belong to that purple hat club for old ladies, which also makes me inexplicably angry. This is too much upset for a Friday. I should probably just start drinking now.

climate: sunny, low 40's
shoes: burgundy sneaks
ipod: the figgs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's the "Red Hat Society"...and don't you forget it.

Anonymous said...

Why’s this make you mad? They’re the ones, after all, that will need to sell it!

Anonymous said...

god -- your description of this type of house & owner just is spot on. (raises beer to you.)