Monday, October 27, 2008

just a little off
















If I'm interpreting this correctly, and I think I am, someone put the telephone pole in the wrong spot. No problem, except this is in front of a new house, and now its in the middle of the new driveway. Oops.


climate: sunny, high 50's
shoes: burgundy sneaks
ipod: dead battery
vote Obama and not the GOP because: Colin Powell. Even the republicans are doing it! Former Secretary of State, and a republican, Colin Powell has decided to endorse Obama becuase he feels that the republican party is running a negative campaign and it has slid too much to the right. So even though I'll admit that my last post was a little rant-y, Colin and I are on the same page about this negative campaigning crap. And he's way more famous than me, so if you don't want to hear it from me, listen to ole' CP.

No comments: