Monday, October 6, 2008

indecision












Looks like someone must have changed their minds. But that's okay because it at least means they're thinking about this election.

I've never 'themed' this blog, but I think October will be Obama month. I will be on the look out for Obama everywhere. I will be all Obama, all the time. I will give you a good reason to vote for Obama and a good reason to NOT vote for McCain with every post. Enjoy!

climate: overcast, high 50's
shoes: brown and pink sneaks
ipod: lauryn hill
vote for Obama and not the GOP because: taxes. Obama is proposing tax cuts that will give you a 2.4% decrease if you make $50k. The other white meat is offering a decrease as well, of 0.7%. Also, if you're freakin' loaded and make a lovely 2.7 mil, Obama is going to charge ya an additional 11.4%. No biggie, its only about $300k. Pocket change! BUT if you make the big bucks, you're going to make even more off The Pork. 4.4% more. lucky you. Can I have some? I can barely afford my generic toothpaste as it is now.

No comments: