Monday, February 4, 2008

baby, its cold outside

I spent the past 4 days in lovely and warm Florida. On my walk to work I reflected on the weather and I realized- it is possible to live a life without winter coats! I know its an obvious statement, but the reality of it didn't really kick in until I exchanged my 30 degree morning walk for 75 degrees for 4 February days. If I were to move to Florida, however, it seems I'd also have to exchange my ankle length down coat for a matching turquoise track suit with sequins and embroidered flamingos. Now that is something to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nice thing about a Blog is that anyone can post back to you...and tell you that you deserve to be cold for moving to Boston. Even someone in a much colder climate who would enjoy a 30 degree day.