Wednesday, February 6, 2008

is that nessesary?















Its raining and totally crappy out but I still walk to work becuase its quicker then waiting for the bus. Its also garbage day. This pedestrian hating homeowner has decided the best way to get revenge on the already miserable walkers is to block the ENTIRE FREAKING SIDEWALK with their soaking wet garbage. The sign post- garbage- parked car trifecta forced me to decide: leap the garbage pile in a single bound or backtrack into the street through a huge puddle and around the car. I leapt. Not the smartest thing I've ever done, really.

climate: low 40's, raining
shoes: black square toe stacked heels (rain boots sprung a leak, so I opted for the height to keep my feet dry.
ipod: none, I can't handle an ipod and an umbrella at the same time. too complicated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least they're recycling. And garbage leaping may on day be an inner city competitive sport.