Thursday, February 21, 2008

there she goes..

Every now and then I need to remind myself why I walk instead of taking the bus, which picks up by my coffee shop and drops off by my office. Ideal, right? This is why: I waited 10 minutes at the bus stop and started walking. Three buses in a row went by in the opposite direction, and then, 200 feet from my office door, two buses in a row went by in my direction. They're supposed to run every 10 minutes; I have a friend that calls the MBTA reliably unreliable. So basically, I am destined to spend a minimum of 20 minutes outside every morning. I can spend it shivering at the bus stop waiting, or I can spend it getting some exercise by walking to work.

climate: sunny, high 10's
shoes: black low heal mary janes
ipod: battery died half way through belle and sebastian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your ipod's way of telling you not to listen to that shit.

sister said...

why is it that there are always plenty of buses going in the opposite direction, but never a bus going your way.