Friday, June 6, 2008

meetings. meetings, meetings.

I have been to more 4-6 hour completely non-productive meetings in the past week than I care to think about. Seriously, why do we have to meet so much? I think all my colleagues are just lonely. Get a dog!

Here's some pictures to make up for my absence of posts:


















Rocks on a stump. Either this person has a child who has a rock collection or, more likely, this is decoration. Jury's out on this as decoration. If the rocks were painted with scenes of sunny days and pilgrims picnicking, maybe. Maybe.























Still life with shopping cart. Nothing like kicking back in your favorite chair, under your favorite lamp, next to your favorite shopping cart!



















And finally, last but not least. Happy Birthday Tom!!

climate: overcast, low 60's
shoes: brown and pink sneaks
ipod: The Beatles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, tom is older than me!!