Thursday, June 12, 2008

can't touch this

















Here's two stools out for the trash this morning. Nothing special here, move along folks. But wait... those stools
still have the plastic on them! The people that live here must be one of those families that have the "nice" living room, that's covered in plastic for safe keeping. What a rare species, I thought that plasticing technique had gone out the window with cadillacs and sugar cubes! (For real, who uses sugar cubes anymore? I think I might start, its actually an ingenious idea)

climate: not so hot, 88 and sunny
shoes: flipper floppers
ipod: no ipod, I was on my bike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just saw these too and made a similar remark. i also noticed how they took off the backs of the chairs. are they keeping those?