Thursday, June 12, 2008

bottled up
















First off, this post is for yesterday.

Okay, this summer will officially be known as "The Summer of Meetings". I have never met with so many people in my life. I swear, I am not that important. There is no need to meet with me. I will only yell at you. That's what I do in all these meetings. Yell at people- and yet they keep coming back for more.
Here's a picture from the Cambridge exit of the Mass Pike at the stop light. The light is long and gives one ample time to untie ones shoes and switch from work boots to flip flops, as I did, or rid your car of all those empty juice bottles, water bottles, coffee cups, and granola bar wrappers, as I think every person at the light before me did.
(ps. this post counts as me going to work, because I took the photo on my way to the office coming back from a meeting)

climate: freakin' hot. like 97 and sunny
shoes: leather doc martin work boots, and then flip flops
ipod: Bonnie Tyler on the car radio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god, that is disgusting. what a bunch of self centered assholes.