Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm moving. Please come with me!


Hello all you readers out there in TV land!


I, Citizen Smith, and my blog Field Report are moving to a new cyber location and I'd like you all to join me at my new home. It was a fun year of blogging in 08 and I've learned a lot about how this thing works. I hope 09 will have even better posts, and maybe less gaps when I get too busy.

So, where will I be? Field Report 09! www.fieldreport09.blogspot.com

I'm thinking of trying out some new features, including the new category: somewhat interesting thing from the cambridge chronicle, and I might try having some guest field reporters from time to time. If you saw something crazy on your walk to work, (I think its okay to open this up to "commute" to work), and you want to report on it, send me an email at:

citizensmith.fieldreport@gmail.com


The only rules are that you must take a picture, and you must fill out all the categories, so keep that in mind.

happy new year!

No comments: