Thursday, May 15, 2008

booty call





























Ah, the boot. Apparently you get them for unpaid parking tickets, but my conspiracy theory/ Law & Order loving suspicions make me think that its really a trick, and a way to catch criminals of far more heinous crimes. You know how it goes- the perp calls the po-po, "what's up with this boot, I don't have no unpaid tix!" The men in blue respond, "must be a mistake, stay right there, we'll come take it off..." then BAM, you're under arrest for (insert your own heinous crime here- possibly even one I've depicted in this blog.) The police didn't even have to look for you, you called them! Well, it could happen...
Anyway, bad news police- I think this guy is on to you because the car has been here for a week now. So could you please remove the boot and tow the boat? This thing takes up two parking spaces!

climate: overcast, mid 50's
shoes: black kitten heels
ipod: none. I'm sick and my ears are so plugged up I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sensible sized car for the city. yeesh.

Anonymous said...

haha I've driven by this car all week:) Methinks you work in the building next door...I'm really enjoying your blog:)

Anonymous said...

ah, thank you for satisfying my boot fetish.